Thursday, May 2, 2013

Just finished my advertisements of Joey's motivational speech and Morgan and Julia's Senior Memories Video. Now I'm going to write the article about the interview I had with Mr. Bishop but Im not sure if I should make this a Q and A page rather than a paragraph about what I've learned. Any ideas??
Also, The Stanley Cup Playoffs have begun so I am currently writing my predictions for the first round and watching the games to help me gain idea's about what teams strengths will be. Im actually pretty motivated now that the playoffs have begun so lets see how it goes.

1 comment:

  1. I would make it a Q and A page because in other magazines when people have interviews with athletes the publish it as a Q and A.... Also what about the Washington game last night.... cheap shot galore

    ReplyDelete