Friday, April 26, 2013

Mo Info

We all worked on the course evaluation in class so that was fun. I also finalized the calendar for when stuff has to get done and Im going to watch moneyball and read past hockey magazines for me reading and listening skills. A balloon was popped today in class which was far out bro...Im not really into these blogs so maybe we wont have to do these as much. Any other haters?? Im going to meet with Mr. Bishop today because he was just a little too busy for me yesterday OH SNAP! Playoffs are coming up yaaaaaaaaa. Now ill have something to watch instead of Paul's facial expressions.

1 comment:

  1. Those evaluations were alot of fun I got to agree with that. And I'm not sure if I agree with your predictions though. I think you got the west completely correct but the east with the penguins going to the Stanley cup is debatable. They are a great team but no way can you say that they are a shoein for the Stanley cup. Actually I think the ducks would give the Blackhawks a run for their money as well. What do you think?

    ReplyDelete